Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GETTING PROFESSIONAL

The Author of this post is Velma Baird

The Author of this post is Velma Baird
As a nutritionist I couldn’t figure out a way that I’d ever be able to afford my own office space so I did most of my consultations out of my home or at my clients’ office. It’s been really tough and doesn’t necessarily feel the most professional so I took it upon myself last year to go in with a few other doctors in the area on a stand alone house that we could convert into our office space. I was put in charge of all the logistical stuff like signing the lease and going to http://www.shopelectricityratestexas.com to look into energy rates and I think I did a pretty good job because when they saw the house I picked they seemed to be impressed! We’ve been here as a group for 3 months now and it seems to be working out really well. I know I can finally afford to have my own place and my clients have a lot more confidence in my skills since my whole business seems more legitimate!

No comments:

Post a Comment